J. PARKINSON'S ELECTRONIC JOURNAL.: Email Signature

J. PARKINSON'S ELECTRONIC JOURNAL.

I have decided to keep a BlogSpot for my thoughts and deeds over the coming year. A daily chart of my progress through the echelons of life, so that perhaps one day, other aspiring officers may seek enlightenment through these pages. It is my fond hope that, one day, this electronic journal will take its place alongside `Napoleon's War Diaries' and `The Memories of Julius Caesar'.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Email Signature

Jon Parkinson
CyberNotics Division

This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may
contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 2 hours before icing.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whats's Up i am new to this. I hit upon this forum I find It vastly useful and it's helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and support other people like it has helped me.

    Thank You, See You Around

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please. can you PM me and mention me million of much more thinks hither this. I am truly fan of a specific' s webpage...gets solved fittingly asap.
    [IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home